730 91 Street SW
Phone: (780) 540-5266
Hours of Operation
Mon: 9.30 am - 6 pm
Tues: 10 am - 6.30 pm
Weds: 9.30 am - 6 pm
Thurs: 10 am - 6.30 pm
Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
South Edmonton Dentist - Nebula Dental Clinic
Whitening included with exam and cleaning
Digital GAG free Invisalign now available
All that is good begins with a SMILE. We take your comfort as seriously as your smile.
Nebula Dental Clinic is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Summerside. We also cater to the neighbourhoods of Charlseworth, Ellerslie, the Orchards and the surrounding areas. Your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer:
- Needle free Syrijet and STA WAND Computerized injection system are used for comfort freezing.
- Low noise electric drills are used for patients apprehensive of the sound of the drill.
- Gag free digital Dentistry benefits patients that have a gag reflex. Instead of traditional dental molds, an optical scanner is used to capture a digital image that is 3D printed. Night guards, Invisalign and other appliances can then be made using this technology.
- Mercury free and BPA free fillings are used (Admira Fusion).
- CEREC machine is used to delivery biocompatible ceramic crowns at the same appointment.
- Comfort digital X-ray technology (GAG Free). Our PLANMECA PROMAX machine can take all digital images required without the need of using sensors in the mouth. This technology is also ideal for patients that have a gag reflex when X-rays are taken.
- IPADs are available at reception for children entertainment. Cable TV and Netflix are also available for all patients at the dental chair.
- Dental chairs have heat and massage options for patient comfort.
A comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services are also available meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the dental services we provide include:
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: